Church Affiliations and Missions Outreach
Although the church is independent and self-governing, it is affiliated with the Evangelical Methodist Church Conference. The church is also associated with and supports the American Council of Christian Churches. The church supports and actively participates in the Conference training schools, Breckbill Bible College and Manahath Theological Seminary in Max Meadows, Virginia.
The church financially and prayerfully supports:
- The Evangelical Methodist Conference
- The Evangelical Methodist Churches in Suriname, S.A.
- The Evangelical Methodist Churches in Chile, SA (Edurado & Flora Ulloa; Manuel & Damarias Ulloa; David & Cecitia Horta)
- The Evangelical Methodist Churches in Kenya, Africa, (Pastor Tom Omukhobero)
- The Evangelical Methodist Churches in Malawi, Africa, (Selemani Chibwana; Gladston Makuwira; Edward Chizimba)
- The Evangelical Methodist Churches in Jamaica, Wl, (Dalbert & Dahlia Tomilson; Mega & Barbara Scott)
- International Faith Missions Suriname, SA (Darrell & Louise Champlin; David & Lynn Champlin)
- The Promised Land Camp in Conestoga, PA (David & Linda Hess, Randy & Shelly Hilton)
- EMC Church planting in Antrim, New Hampshire (Joe & Mary Kontyko)
- ABWE missionaries in the Amazon, Brazil, SA
- Over the Road Evangelism (Dan & Shirley Robinson)
- Leon Foote Evangelistic Team
- Retired Missionaries (Herman & Lillian Brodish; Ron & Jeanne Hann)
- Water Street Rescue Mission, Lancaster, PA
- Breckbill Bible College
- American Council of Christian Churches
The Church hosts a missions conference each fall to introduce the people to new missionaries and to have reports from the various mission works.
The Church has a prayer group that daily prays for each missionary and their specific needs.
All special needs are prayed for at each prayer meeting of the church.